Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

11 More days until 2007 trip to Florida!!

So I've been keeping my vacation planning pretty much under wraps to all those out in blogger-land. The reason being, pretty much I wasn't sure if this was happening, where I was staying, who was going, etc. But now I am way too excited, and all the plans are more than firmed up so I just need to spill the beans. If I don't, well then I'll simply bust.
Originally I was supposed to go to Ireland this fall, on a tour, but things got way to expensive, and then my cousin's announced to my mom that THEY were doing a trip to Disney. Would we like to go too. My family owns time sharing, and we are able to trade our weeks anywhere that accepts our program, so this is saving us $$$$$ (in regards to staying at a hotel.) SO when mom had asked me if I had wanted to go, to do Disney (because you and I know, there's no hiding that I'm a kid at heart) I all but yelled 'YES!!' I had asked her if we could do a 10-day trip as oppossed to a 7-day trip and without hesitating, she said 'sure.'
So we're going....mom and me. To Florida. Ida was supposed to come, but bagged out at the last minute (of plane ticket purchasing) to stay with the mc-kittens and Blaze the wonder-pup. This is my first 'real vacation' in quite a few years (weekenders and mini vacations are great fun...but this is a VACATION.) Mom and I leave on August 12th, and I have an itinary planned for us. She laughes, but I explained to her that it's the best way to get in as much as we want to see.
  • August 12th- Get to Orlando, check in, do some shopping, relax by pool. Dinner consists of http://www.piratesdinneradventure.com/florida/show.html
  • August 13th- Breakfast at Denny's (Mom has never eaten at one and is itching to), Universal Studios, Lunch at MargaritaVille, http://www.margaritavilleorlando.com/ (I am trying to also talk mom in to getting together with friends Kevin & Scott which whom we had not seen in MANY years.)
  • August 14th- Continue at Universal Studios, and also dinner at The Latin Quarters (on the CityWalk) This time though, I am BYPASSING the Jaws ride (as I had an anxiety attack on it the first time I had been to U.S.) I can't wait to go on The Mummy Ride, which was not yet open when I was there years ago.
  • August 15th-It will be Disney's MGM Studios, where I will be rockin' & rollin' on the Aerosmith roller coaster, we'll hit the Muppets Theater, and have dinner at the Sci-Fi Eat-In Restaraunt. We may also go to one of the water parks (either Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach that morning as well.)

So our plane tickets are ordered, and outfits are pretty much planned. I've ordered our customized maps of the 4 major Disney Parks, as well as printed them. https://secure.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/customizedMaps/index?id=CustomizedMapsFlashPageOur Itinary is planned, and in the process of being printed and laminated.I am in the midst of getting everything Ida and my 'kids' will need to have on hand while we're away (such as emergency numbers and precooked meals. and pet food.)

And the count down will contine....because there's only 11 more days until Orlando vacation 2007 kicks off!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home