Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

IT'S FINALLY HERE...AFTER MUCH WAITING!

Without further ado, I am pleased to announce the opening of ORELINDE'S ORIGINALS. And just what is Orelinde's Originals, you may ask. Well it is an on-line store of my one-of-a-kind handmade soaps, candles, body lotions, mosaic tiled works, and other specialty items. Check out the site, and refer it to all those you know! http://www.orelindes-originals.com/

Of course if you or someone is looking for gift baskets, or party favors I can accomodate the customer, and the price will be altered as well. (Boy do I sound like I'm making an infomercial.) And I am quite handy making other things as well, so if there is something you're looking for or don't see, give ORELINDE'S ORIGINALS a shout.

I've been wanting to do something to make a little extra cash for some time. Because, you know...everyone thinks extra cash is a good thing. Anyway, Ida has been itching to get her fingers busy with crafting, as she was the one who taught me the tricks of the trade. So I had asked her just what is it she could bring to the crafting table, and she offered up a few ideas. So we're aprtners.

It took me so much time to get the site built, photos I liked, and upload them and all the other stuff. Some nights I was up until 2am, working on the site because a description or photo wouldn't load and was annoying me. It is still a work in progress, but is UP and RUNNING!! So please spread the word.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:16 AM , Blogger Tami said...

    I checked out the site, pretty cool stuff! :)

    So I'm curious, where did you come up with the name "Orelinda"?

     
  • At 8:11 AM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    Cool aviator!

    Thank you for the compliments too! Doing the soaps and candles is so flipping easy, it isn't even funny. The mosaic's are more time consuming.

    I am such a GEEK. I love Lord Of The Rings. LOVE IT. And when the LOTR trilogy came out, they had all these name translators on line. Generaote your ork name, hobbit name, elvish name.

    Well, I had fallen in love with Rivendell, and the whole elvish thing, so I wanted to find out what my elvish name would be. Rose translated in to elvish is Orelinde. :-)

    Thus that's where it came from, and I just think it is so different. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home