Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Celebrity Boob Twin Quizz

To keep in the theme of my risque dance recital Sunday...here we go:


Your Celebrity Boob Twin:

Lucy Lawless

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:52 AM , Blogger Tami said...

    Hmm...apparently my celebrity boob twin is Jessica Simpson. If I keep gaining back the weight I lost, my twin will soon become Carmen Electra. I don't aspire to be either...maybe they should be excited to be my non-celebrity boob twin!

     
  • At 10:26 AM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    LMAO....I think they should be honored to have you as a boob twin.

    I don't quite know how I feel about being Lucy Lawless's twin.

    I know what you mean about gaining weight. I have put back alot of the weight I have lost too. But just remember one day at a time. We can do this! (Lose the weight again!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home