Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Prepairing to say good-bye

It is with a heavy heart that I type this entry in the blog. The good news is that Jack's body will be back home as of tonight, and Tish will be with those who can comfort her as well. Last night I learned more about the purchasing of a casket on-line than I had ever wanted to know about.

Due to the costs of the (now cancelled) wedding, and all the fees for shipping Jack home Lucretia is trying to NOT NECESSARILY CHEAP-OUT...but be frugil when it comes to the funeral. There is so much drama going on with the wedding vendors, that this is a necessary evil...to be frugil. So she had asked me to find a place, on-line to purchase a casket for her brother which would be less expensive than purchasing it from the funeral home.

Did you know that you could buy a PRE-OWNED casket to place your loved one for eternity? (Needless to say, we are NOT going that route.)

Also, if you were a huge kiss fan, which Jack is...and had the dough to shell out; could have a Kiss themed coffin. (We're NOT going that route either.)

I did get Lucretia in contact with a company, which has moderatly priced caskets which are NEW, and can be delivered today.

Oh yeah, you can also purchase a casket from Costco or eBay as well.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home