Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Dress Rehearsal tonight

So tonight is dress rehearsal, and I am scared shitless. All year I have looked forward to going on stage with my buds from dance class and putting on our show. But get me in front of people, have other dancers rely on me to count them out, and I am a bundle of nerves.

No to mention yesterday was bare-stage rehearsal (meaning we do our number in regular work out gear) and I totally missed the hip-hop number because I had gotten lost on my way to the high school. Then when performing the tap number goofed in a spot, but was able to keep in time with the rest of the people.

So tonight is dress rehearsal....costumes, make-up, blinding lights and an auditorium packed full of people. What have I gotten myself in to?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home