Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Monday, June 18, 2007

New Cooking Blog

Once upon a time, I had a recipe blog which I thought would be fun and helpful for those out there in cyber land. A place where they could get some yummy recipes and a side dish of my dry humor.
Alas I grew tired of it, and didn't know if anyone actually even visited the site. But recently I longed to have a second blog, since my original one Single Girl Meets the Un-Incredibles is pretty much defunct. What should I blog about? The Mc-kittens? Post my writings of the story I am penning? But then a blog that I visit frequently shed light. Tami has posted (2) two DELICIOUS recipes on her blog, and of course I just had to try them. Which reignitied my desire to start a recipe blog. So here we go!

http://the-cooking-corner.blogspot.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home