Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

It MUST be spoken about...Celebrity baby names:


Ok, I really wasn't going to go there. I mean, a ton of people have been following the outbreak of celebrity babies being born and their names they're getting stuck with. And I am all for unique names or ones that are not so common. But why give your kid a name that is just WRONG?!? Because no matter what, child of celebrity or not, kids are mean. And you know they'll be picked on three times oner: by kids, by the press, and by fans. So why do this to your child? An innocent baby you're supposed to love unconditionally? So with the birth of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's daughter felt this must be addressed. Also, after googling what I refer to as 'the dog movie name' did find Shiloh does have a somewhat cool meaning. However, who is actually going to remember what the name stands for? It still will be thought of as the 'dog movie name' when people refer tot he Pitt-Jolie offspring. What does Shiloh mean? The word Shiloh appears in Genesis 49:10. It means “The Ruler to Whom the people will submit” More goof bucket celebrity baby names in my opinion are:
Melissa Etheridge / Julie Cypher Musician, Singer
Beckett
Bailey Jean

Michael Hutchence / Paula Yates Singer
Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home