Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ode to Piccu

Piccu....Piccu....where you be?
Piccu...Piccu you're just as sarcastic as me.
Our views seem to run the same....
nothing about our tounges or whit is tame.
At least there is someone in the world other than my family;
who does not think this blog lame.
Piccu...Piccu....don't you fret.
I am giving in easily, and wrote a poem in your honour.
Nothing is better than that...except maybe my two cats!
So it is time for me to get the hell out of dodge.
Piccu, tomorrow there will be another post in this crazy blog.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM , Blogger Piccu said...

    I'm not worthy of so many stanzas of praise. Wait a minute, now that I think about it, I am.

     
  • At 4:50 PM , Blogger claire said...

    honey? maybe you need a hobby, eh?

    why don't you try that knitting again?

     
  • At 6:33 PM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    I want to knit damn it. Bought the kit. It looks nice sitting on my bookshelf.

    Just need to dedicate time to it. One day...soon...really.

    Hey, at least I bought the kit!

     
  • At 9:09 AM , Blogger Piccu said...

    I thought her hobby was poetry, at least poetry when the subject is ME.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home