Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Totally nothing sarcastic about this

You Are Brownie Batter Ice Cream
You've been known to lick *everything* clean
What Flavor Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Are You?

5 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM , Blogger Piccu said...

    I don't know what Ben & Jerry's flavor I am, but I know what I like. Cherry Garcia.

     
  • At 10:46 AM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    ARRRGGGHHH! The blasted thing will not allow me to post the link to have viewers find their true Ben & Jerry flavor.

    I like Phish Food (when PMS'ing)
    Coffee Heathbar Crunch
    Dublin Mudslide was a HUGE disappointment.

    Cherry Garcia is always a wise decission too!

     
  • At 12:41 PM , Blogger Piccu said...

    you are chunky monkey !!!
    sometimes you're sweet and other times you're quite salty
    but you always know whats what!

    That's me!!

     
  • At 3:31 PM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    I have to say that their assinment of ice cream flavor to me is dead-on-balls accurate too.

    I do want to try their black-n-tan flavor, but am afraid it will be as disappointing as the Dublin Mudslide.

    Have you ever gotten to go to their factory in Stowe, VT? You get free samples. I went many moons ago, was in Junior High School...and to this day, remember the sample they gave out: Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. Maybe that's why it is one of my fav's.

     
  • At 4:49 PM , Blogger Piccu said...

    I go to Cincinnati once a year and that is the only time I leave my town. In fact Cincinnati is the farthest north I have traveled from the Bluegrass State.

    I also have issues with planes, bridges, water, traffic, and everything that has to do with traveling. Otherwise, I love to travel.

    By the way, I lied. I have been to Minneapolis to the Final Four. I won a trip.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home