Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cro`i following in her birth mother's footsteps?

The animal world is interesting- and today when a friend of mine and i were goofing around via e-mail, the topic came up about Siamese (female) cats being extra horny, and wanting THE SEX even after they are altered.

I state this because ever since I adopted Pooka and Cro`i, the mc-kittens, we often pondered why Pooka and Cro`i had totally different markings. My mom often wondered if maybe they were not really litter mates, but there is a tenderness and caring between them, so I didn't pay any heed to it. Because whether it be in the animal kingdom or the human world, you can't fake love and caring.

Anyway, read the blurb I have found on-line about (female) cats and their reproduction methods. And it also explains why Pooka and Cro`i look totally different. And it also explains why Cro`i loves all the HOT men: Colin Farrell, Johnny Depp, Derek Jeter. And why she wants to escape for kitty lovin'.

Tip 90 - Cat sex - Are cats promiscuous
Many people view cats especially female cats as sexually promiscuous creatures. One of the reasons for this notion is that when female cats are in heat they call out to let males know that they are in heat. They also mate frequently and often mate with different males that have fought with each other to win mating rights. The resulting litter of kittens may therefore have been sired by different males which can account for litter mates that look surprisingly different from one another. This reinforces our notion of their promiscuity and is classic anthropomorphic thinking. (The assigning of human attributes to non-humans)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

    Ha!
    Poor Cro`i has genetics working against her being a sweet little thing.

    (And this is my blog profile. Of course, linked to my blog.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home