Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WOW! Complete turmoil at the company

So it has begun. Yesterday the company which I work for was hit was a massive lay-off. Yes there has been visible scale-backs in certain areas and some random firings as well. And of course the scuttlebutt is always running like wild fire. But I don't think people really expected it to happen.
And it was so vague with how they decided who to let go. People who had been with the company for quite some time were let go, part-timers were let go. Some managment and union members were let go. We just got a memo sent out that the transportation service (for long-distance employees) will be ceased in May. So like I just said to a friend of mine, that will force people to commute ontheir own dime, and cause possibly more employees to stop working for the company, cutting posistions. It makes you wonder.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home