Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Spoof on Ghost Hunters.....it is hysterical!

Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters Internation are two of my FAVORITE shows on t.v. today. One of the guys who is on GHI posted the link to the this clip on MySpace...and it just cracks me up. Maybe you need to be a fan of the show(s) to truly appreciate the magnificance and whit of the skit...but I find it hysterical!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Hmb4p_iRk

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Keep up the good work.

     
  • At 8:34 AM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    Thanks! I totally forgot that I had this one posted. Guess this means I will have to update the blog, because although I've no energy to do so...have tons to talk about.

    Thanks for reading :o)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home