Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The nameless puppy-head





This will be the newest addition to our household as of March 1st 2008. He needs a Celtic or Irish name. Or something equally as cool. Any suggestions? He is Ida's puppy....a puggle and I will not be taking him when I move in the summer. I am taking the two mc-kittens. And at least this puppy will not be a monster like Blaze the beast that we had to give away.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home