Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Things to ponder when suffering from insomnia

So on top of all the other daily junk going on, I have been suffering from insomnia yet again. Normally it lasts for a few days and goes away (for me anyway.) But for the past 2 months I have been waking up LIKE CLOCKWORK between 2:00-4:00 am...almost every day. Sometimes it is just to go to the bathroom, then to pet and lpay with the cats for about 10 minutes and I'm off to bed. More frequently though it is becoming toss-n-turn and wind up padding down to put on early morning tv. I used to be a night owl...I used to have no problem with staying up and then getting up for work. But now I am 30, and need my REM cycles like a fish needs water. And this has been going on for 2 months. Falling asleep when I go to bed...not a problem at all. It's the 2am-4am wake up that's doing me in. And last night/this morning these were the things that went through my head, as I lay curled on the bordello couch, praying for sleep to come.
  1. Blog entry for 11/7/06. Maybe I will fill everyone in on 'the bordello couch'.
  2. How cold will it be when we're up in Salem, just 2 short weeks away.
  3. When should I break out my knitting kit to attempt this hobby I have so long wanted to do?
  4. Maybe I'll take it with me when we go to Salem...because the ferry ride will give me ample time to start.
  5. Holiday Christmas gifts- the ones I make for people. Candles or cookies in a jar?
  6. What the hell is chichuachua cheese?
  7. Why can't I remember what my uncles voice used to sound like?
  8. Can I get electrocuted from the static electricity sparks that my blankie makes friction on 'the bordello couch' whilebeing curled under it? Because in the pitch darkness, those sparks and cracks are big and loud.
  9. Should I make pasta or appatizers for mom's b-day dinner Saturday?
  10. Why am I cursed with having one of the most annoying people in the world in the cube next to me in the office?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home