Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Monday, November 06, 2006

And now something fun

You Are: 50% Dog, 50% Cat
http://images.blogthings.com/areyoumorecatordogquiz/animal-3.jpg">

You are a nice blend of cat and dog.
You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.
And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.
Are You More Cat or Dog?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM , Blogger Tami said...

    That was my response too. I guess that means that we are well-balanced, right? (At least in the eyes of the 14 year olds that I imagine create these blogger-type quizzes...)

     
  • At 3:55 PM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    Oh I know! I cringe thinking of grown-up, responsible and clear-headed people thinking up these quizzes. But I ALWAYS partake in them when I come across them. It's one of my weaknesses. That and the name generators.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home