Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

This is Halloween...this is how we celebrate


So today is one of the best days of the year...HALLOWEEN! I am decked out in my black leather skirt, with black tee whwich reads 'hugs & kisses' but has skulls and crossbones. My knee socks are black with silver sparkly cross bones up the shins. My jacket has two halloween pins on it, and I am keeping my undies a secret. :-) :-)

Above are the Frankenstein cookies I made and went hog-wild decorating on Sunday. Each one looks different, and I have to say I out did myself. I also made gingerbread leaf cookies...but my picture never came through. If it does later, I'll add it here.

Tonight for dinner we shall have Sppok-tacular Shepard's Pie, where the mashed potatoes are shaped as ghosts. And We'll watch all the classic horror flicks possible. TCM was having a Vincent Price marathon today.

But today is a little disappointing too. Because I have yet to hear Thriller or The Monster Mash played on the radio stations. So it isn't officially halloween for me.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM , Blogger Tami said...

    Okay - I didn't hear any classic Halloween tunes either - and I think it's because our local oldies station changed format to dancy type music. I heard Thriller (not the original version though, some funky remix) last Saturday, and that was it. So sad...what is the world coming to? Not even any ELO Evil Woman, or Eagles Witchy Woman, or Wherewolves of London...nothing. Um, I guess that's probably enough from me...

     
  • At 3:54 PM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    It's sad how things are changing as we get older. None of the radio stations I flip between played any of the great songs you've mentioned here. But they talked about Halloween like no one's business.

    I have so much spooky stuff on my tivo to catch up on this weekend...

    Thanks for checkin' in here. :-)

     
  • At 2:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Traffic will also increase due to the high competition.
    As a child, in addition, there's a lot of money. Inexperienced consultants with no track record typically charge the lowest fees. In case you are of the opinion that spending money on optimizers at the initial stage is not a simple job to end and desires great skills to optimize a web page, too. If you are yourself an Optimizers expert. Well, you can help that. Google's plan is to create optimizers straightforward for you.


    Here is my page :: search engine optimization or seo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home