Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Operation Obtain Puppy in 2007 update



Our puppy will be one of these:

It has been decided that the pup will be a girl, and it's down to either a Boxer or Boston Terrier for sure. But naming this pup has become a challenge. Again, why name the puppy before we have her? Who knows. I guess I just like knowing that so-and-so will be a member of our family. I've always prenamed my pets. That's just how I operate. I want to name the puppy a Celtic name (to keep in the tradition we have with Pooka & Cro`i's heritage....the cats are Irish ya know.) Mom wants to name the puppy something like Sam or Max or Storm. Ida just wants to name the puppy something she can pronounce easily.

Either way, here are some of the names that we like. (We being Ida and me.) Want to give suggestions, input, critiquing?:

  1. Aislin
  2. Trinity
  3. Shaylee
  4. Dempsey
  5. Rori
  6. Diva
  7. Devon

I have more on a list at home, but of course being 30 years old, can't remember them all unless I'm LOOKING at the list.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM , Blogger Tami said...

    Hmm...I'd go for a boxer over a boston terrier (just my personal preference...not into the snorty mini-dogs) - and my dad has boxers that are the friendliest social dogs. They tend to think they should be lap dogs, however...so, yeah, keep that in mind.

    As for names...I like a few on the list...can't remember which though - since I am 31 and not currently staring at said list anymore...(so old!)

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    Tami...stop reminding me about the 'o' word. LOL....I'm 30 and right there with ya. Have to make lists when I go shopping or will forget necessary items.

    I think we are leaning towards the boxer for sure. They are my favorite breed...and my mom and aunt had them when growing up. It's the size factor because my aunt is slightly handicapped, which makes us ponder the terrier.

    As for names...still clueless. But we're not getting the dog until April or May so theres still time.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home