Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Say it ain't so Jason

This just in from Dave Navarro's blog:

I just received news that Jason Newsted will not be joining Supernova on the upcoming tour. He has apparently sustained a serious shoulder injury and will be out of commission for up to 9 months. That... SUCKS!!! Word on the street is that his bass head fell on him. Jason, I feel your pain... I hope you make a swift recovery. I know from Jerry Cantrell, who had shoulder surgery earlier this year, that it's probably one of the worst things that can happen to a touring bass or guitar player. We wish you well!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM , Blogger claire said...

    But at least it's not Gilby.

    I LOVE YOU, GILBY CLARK!!

    Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

     
  • At 3:20 PM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    I think you secretly harbor a love for GILBY. You're just afraid to admit it or say it out loud.

    C'mon....try out the words: "I LOVE YOU, GILBY CLARK. YOU'RE MY DREAMBOY!"

    See, you feel better now...don't you?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home