Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

1 Down...3 to go

*Sing to the tune of Poor Jed is Dead from Oklahoma*
Poor Captain Jack Sparrow is dead....he was floating on top of the water.
In an earlier post, I had shared with everyone that Pooka and Cro`i (the cats) had pet goldfish, compliments of me winning them at the church festival. Pooka and Cro`i much to our surprise did not attempt to eat any of the goldfish...but loved to watch them swimming. When it was feeding time for the Fish, that was even more spectacular for the cats to watch. On occassion, Pooka would take little drinks from the bowl, but never did he attempt to catch any live treats.
This morning when we woke up, Captain Jack Sparrow was floating on top of the bowl. (There were NO traces of foul play.) I don't know if it is the heat that did him in, or if he just kicked the bucket...but we had to give him the 'royal flush', and now Captain Jack Sparrow is at the bottom of Davey Jones Locker...or our septic tank...you decide. Or perhaps I bumped him off by throwing an ice cube in to cool them down? Can ice cubes kill gold fish? If so, I am a murderer of the fishies!
So alas, Pooka and Cro`i are down to 3 pets: Lunch, Snack, and Will Turner. Let's see how longer these guys make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home