Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wedding Bells ringing and Celebrities singing

Pamela Anderson, Kid Rock to Tie the KnotJul 18, 4:14 PM EST
The Associated Press
NEW YORK -- Next week,
Pamela Anderson will make an honest man out of Kid Rock. The couple, now vacationing in St. Tropez, France, will marry July 29 on a yacht near the glamorous hotspot, Us Weekly magazine reported Tuesday on its Web site.
Anderson confirmed the good news in an entry in her online diary: "It's been a whirlwind ... spontaneous but well thought through."
When contacted by The Associated Press, Marleah Leslie, Anderson's spokeswoman, declined to comment on the report.
Photographs posted on the Internet show Anderson, 39, and Kid Rock, 35, embracing and enjoying the sun on the coastline of France.
The actress and the rock star, whose real name is Bob Ritchie, became engaged in the Las Vegas desert in April 2002, but never set a wedding date. They broke up the following year.
Anderson and her first husband,
Tommy Lee, divorced in 1998 after three years of marriage. They have two sons, Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8.
Kid Rock has a 13-year-old son, Bob Jr.
"Feels like I've been stuck in a time warp," said the "
Baywatch" bombshell in her cryptic diary entry. "Not able to let go of MY family picture ... it's been sad and lonely and frustrating ... I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle.
"Well my miracle came and went. And came back and back because he knew that I'd wake up one day and realize that I was waiting for nothing."
Anderson, basking in soon-to-be-wedded bliss, said her sons "know the truth" — whatever that means — and love both Lee and Kid Rock.
"I'm moving on," she declared. "I feel like I'm finally free ... I'm in love."

And my question is what is the world coming to??? I am friends with people who had worked with Pam, back in the day…when she and Tommy had just hooked up. So I had the opportunity to experience her whole ‘persona’ and believe me, she’s not all that and a bag of chips. I do not like her for many reasons, and I do not buy in to her whole “Tommy is evil and gave me hepatitis C’ boo-hooing. There are other things I am privy to, but no need to blab all and everything because I am not one for slamming people. This is just my opinion that I like to post here. Granted I am pro Tommy, but I only know of Tommy Lee what the public knows. I like his whole ‘media personality’ stuff. I do not agree with him having laid his hands on Pam in anger. No one has the right to hurt another human being. But I DO NOT like Pamela.
Anderson, basking in soon-to-be-wedded bliss, said her sons "know the truth" — whatever that means — and love both Lee and Kid Rock. So what is she implying here??? That her kids know that their mother is a guy-hoping bimbo that changes her bra cup size as frequently as most people change their shorts? Or maybe they know their father has finally come to his senses and refuses to go back to Pam and the chaos that she would bring into their 3rd union? Or MAYBE the kids know that all parties: Tommy, Kid Rock and Pam are total wack-jobs and are going to screw up their own lives, and share said screw ups with the public?
Why is this news? Why does America care? Why aren’t we more concerned about children in our own country being homeless, starving and uneducated? Why isn’t our own government working harder and faster to get its overseas citizens evacuated from a dangerous situation and land? Why?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Piccu said...

    I am not a huge fan of Pam because even though big boobs are nice, they can sometimes be grotesque. Know when to say when, I say. It seems as she gets older and her age is showing in her face more, her boobs get bigger. I am assuming this is to draw attention away from her face.

    I am more of a Kid Rock fan then Tommy Lee fan. Kid Rock hasn't been in as much trouble and hasn't hit any women. I think that they all probably deserve each other and whatever happens to them. I do not see this lasting very long. I give the over/under at 1 year.

     
  • At 11:49 AM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    I know women who have had their breasts enlarged for various reasons. And I am not against breast augmentation, for the right reasons. But I agree, Pamela's cup has way runneth over.

    I do like Kid's older stuff. And I think he is an alright guy from what I have heard of him. And he hasn't been in trouble with the law so that is a plus.

    I too give this union several months, if a year.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home