Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Coming soon....to my left foot!

This will be the tattoo (THE LAST TATTOO) I get unless something drastic or important happens. Anyway, in Novemember my doctor says I can have the scar from the operation tattooed over to hide it away. Yesterday I went to Tattoo Lou's, in St. James NY to speak with the artists there and see what they said about the area, the art I can have done, etc. So this (or something similar to this) will be what grace's my left foot.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM , Blogger Piccu said...

    Cool tat. How many does this make for you? 10? That's a lot of ink.

     
  • At 2:12 PM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    Yeppers, it would be 10. None of them are overly overly huge. I had to have a cyst removed last year and want to cover the scar. The scar is about 2 1/2 inchs...and it just freaks me out to look at it.

    Which makes me laugh, because to watch a slice & dice 'em flick doesn't bug me. But I guess being that this is on my own body... bugs me. After this one, NO MORE. Honest and truly. :-}

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home