Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Monday, July 31, 2006

I have a new blog!

Check it out! I have a new blog....one which will have recipes on it. Recipes that I have tried, and friends and family have enjoyed. If anyone would like to become a team member, or has any recipes they'd like to share, please let me know

http://single-girls-intriguing-recipes.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger Piccu said...

    You're a regular Rachel Ray. Or would you be more a Giada DeLaurentis or something like that?

     
  • At 11:58 AM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    I would have to go more with a Rachel Ray type...although I have met both Emril Lagasse and Jacques Torres.

    Sometimes when I am in the kitchen cooking I do some weird Julia Childs imperanation (Where this comes from or why I don't know.) So maybe there's a bit of the Sweddish Chef from the muppets in me as well.

     
  • At 1:01 PM , Blogger Piccu said...

    I would rather see a Dan Ackroyd impersonation of Julia Child in which he nicks his finger causing a gusher of blood to squirt out.

    The Swedish Chef was one of my favorites on The Muppet Show.

     
  • At 9:22 AM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    Sam the bald Eagel was my favorite, and Sweetum's.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home