Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Random things I have expierenced in a supposed 'normal' day

  1. Came in to office, late as usual because as it seems no matter what time I leave my house...traffic is piled up. Anyway, 69 work orders are sitting in the que awaiting assignment. GREAT! 2. Recieve e-mail from 'Big Bad' who actually mass e-mailed the 'team' demanding to know why we had 166 work requests escalated. Random use of all caps being used and I can almost hear a whining tone to it. I will have to post the actual e-mail tomorrow as I can't access it from home for some reason.
    3.
    My jackass co-worker...1/2 of the the thorn-in-my-side went completely insane on me yesterday, screaming that he would only talk to me on business related stuff. I told him (in a very calm manor) that was fine by me. So uh, yeah...for some unclear reason, jackass is TOTALLY speaking to me. Why? Because it kills him to not talk!
    4. On my way to yoga tonight saw some dude peeing, right on the side of the road, not trying to have any privacy at all. This took place like 500 yards from the property that I work on. Nice huh? Hey...I don't think I've ever used this color when posting an entry. See I can be wack in my old age. So any-who, it's almost Friday, and tomorrow is my turn to have 'summer' hour's on Friday, meaning I BREAK OUT of the office at 12:15, noon. Yep...that'll be me. Gone. Making like a tree and leaving. Big, big plans for the birthday weekend, even though I really wanted to not celebrate...and instead just keep busy. My girls at work are taking me out to dinner tomorrow night, to Meson Ole. It will be fun....as long as one person shall limit her alcohol intake. And if they try to make me wear a sombrao and as they sing feliz complanos, I'll die. Saturday it's off to NYC with Ida, to buy my purfume...(and see my sales-boy Aubry)...dinner at Dragon Fly, some more shopping, cocktails at Brandy Library and then home. On Sunday mum is taking me to dinner at Gatsby's, which I have been aching to go to. Of course she has mentioned to me numerous times how expensive it is, so I in turn have told her we don't need to go. Mind you, come Saturday, it will mark 15 years of her not celebrating my REAL birthday with me, due to her vacationing in the catskills. Monday, I have taken the day off as I am O-L-D, as of June 3rd.But I have TOTALLY gone off today's topic! Ok, on to business: I am only going to post in bulleted list, as that may come off as being way funnier for readers on this one. Oh yeah, and enjoy the above photo of my sweetest of sweet's, the mckitten of all mckitten's...Cro`i up above. I'll have to post her brother's photo next time.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger claire said...

    should be fun tonight. too bad deb's not coming - i'm not sure what we'll to with the russian without her, you know?

    was that mean? eh...

     
  • At 10:15 AM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    Maybe you and I will have to heavily partake in sangria or margerita's to make up for Deb not going, and the russian being there.

    Wow we sound like a very non-tolorant duo!

    The boy can drive you and Ida and myself home as if we do follow this said plan, you and I may being doing the Mexican hat dance.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home