Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Support and Promote the Philly Swirl Company!

WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE 1 DAY PASS TO SAM'S CLUB?CLICK Here----> http://www.phillyswirl.com/aboutus/1day.cfm

Philly Swirl is an ice company which has regular and low/no sugar ices and pops. From a web site I frequent, discovered them last year, and have to say that their products are quite tasty and refreshing in the summer heat. For those of you who are not fans of the 'artificial sweetner after taste', can reassure you that Philly Swirl does not have that.

This summer the company is offering the above promotion, and I attempted to get the 1-day pass to Sams Club. However, the club in my area for some reason no longer carries this line and I recieved the following e-mail from Philly Swirl co-founder:

Dear Rose!I just noticed your email. We're a small company and it's times like this that I am very happy that I personally respond to all of our email. Unfortunately, Medford Sam's has discontinued selling our product, however the following Sam's in New York are still selling it. Are any of these close to you?
I look forward to hearing from you.~ Alex Plotkin- Owner/Co-Founder

WATERTOWN, NY CLAY, NY(315)652-8676PLATTSBURGH, NY(518)566-7769SYRACUSE, NY(315)449-9233LATHAM, NY(518)783-1481KINGSTON, NY(845)382-1320MIDDLETOWN, NY(845)692-5100HENRIETTA, NY(585)427-8880JAMESTOWN, NY(716)483-1508NIAGARA FALLS, NY(716)298-1580VESTAL, NY(607)770-6200


My response:

Hi Rose!!
Thank you so much.

If you ever go to any internet message boards (Weight Watchers, South Beach Diet, Low Carb, NutriSystem, etc.), please do me a huge favor and post something that will let the people know that I would be happy to send them a few FREE 1 day visitor passes so they can try our product at any Sam's Club in their area. Please keep in touch with me.~ Alex


----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2006 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: 1 Day Sams Pass
Hi Alex,
Thank you for such a prompt reply. Unfortunately, all the Sam's Club's you mentioned are in Upstate, NY. I live on Long Island, which is aprox. 1 hour east of New York City. I do enjoy your products, and think that my Costco may carry your line. Will check them out.
I thank you for your assistance, have a great day.
Yours truly,
Rose


My point is this: for a company co-founder to take the time to contact a potential customer themselves says something about their concern and care for their customer and potentials. I did not get one e-mail but 2, and I would like to pass this along. Not only are the Philly Swirl products YUMMY, but the company is pleasent. More corporations should take heed and be more like this one! Please support Philly Swirl!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM , Blogger claire said...

    good point. if you find out where they're sold, i will support them. :)


    And BAH! Sam's Club is the same company as Walmart. What did i tell you about the Christian Fundamentalists, young lady?? tsk, tsk.

     
  • At 12:30 PM , Blogger Piccu said...

    Wal-Mart is not a Christian fundamentalist organization, they are a satanic organization.

    I am sure Philly Swirl is no where near me, but if they become huge someday, you can say you spoke directly to the most powerful man in frozen treats and have the emails to prove it.

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    LOL with the two of you!
    Claire: I am NOT a member fo Sams Club...but figured if I got the pass would have taken advantage of it. I am a proud member of Costco. (Ok, we have the membership through mom's boss but still!) I am very disappointed about the Sams Club in Medofrd discontinuing the carrying of the line and wonder why? DAMN those SATANIC/Catholic Fundamentalists!

    I DO know we can purchse the Philly Swirls items in Stop & Shop.

    Piccu: One would have thought he would have offered me a job in their P.R. department right? But then again, at least we can say we know someone who is a someone. Even if it is in the frozen treat industry!

     
  • At 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    educative apostrophes finalising repairing sehat gathering mobilizing promptly enhanced deadline govandi
    lolikneri havaqatsu

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home