Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Still sick....(shut up y'all)

:-( I think I still classify as being sick. Since September 4th I hadn't been feeling well. My throat was all ouchy, and I was coughing like crazy. But other than that, I felt a-ok. No fever, no other symptoms, and I just thought it was sinus crap. But by Sunday, September 9th I was thinking of getting my sorry ass to the doctor. On September 10th I saw my doctor, who diagnosed me with bronchitis, and put me on antibiotics (Z-pack) and oral steroids to help with the inflamation.

And I took my meds like a good girl, and didn't complain too much. My meds finished on Saturday, September 15th, but I am still coughing, and my throat is still phlegmy. But I don't have a sore throat. When I'm able to cough out my junk, it is slightly discolored, which makes me think infection is still there.

Which brings me to the question: do I drag my ass back to the doctor? This weekend I am going up to Lake George, for the 'cousin' trip. (It's a bunch of us cousin's and we go and have a rip-roaring time.) It is the first one I am going to in quite a few years. But I'm nervous too, because Lake George is having a cold front right now. So I'm nervous because if I go up there with lingering infection, am afraid it will blossom in to something worse. But I have no idea when I can get to the doctor.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:47 AM , Blogger Tami said...

    Call your doctor - you may just need an extension of the prescription. I went through a course and a half the one time I had bronchitis. NO FUN!! And if it comes back, you will not enjoy your trip with the cousins so much.

    Feel better!

     
  • At 11:59 AM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    Me again....
    Aside from coughing my brains out when in Lake George, was feeling pretty a-o-k. However last week I found myself back at the doctor's office AGAIN...with a sinus infection which stemmed from the bronchitis.
    So now I have to be on Amoxacillan for 10 days. Yeah, being sixk, and trying to look sexy is not an easy task. For the most part I feel better...just still congested as all hell.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home