Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Promised photos


Various times through out the blog, I have mentioned vacations and special events that took place during the summer of 2006. Now is time I finally share them. Hope you enjoy!


This is my (Aunt) Ida and me, on Pickering Warf, in Salem MA. To borrow a line from Austin Power's, 'We're sexy bitches, yeah baby! Yeah!'

Here is a photo of mum and me at a Pig Roast. I have no clue what I drank that night.

This is Yankee Stadium. Yep, the seats were in the bleecher-creature section but at least we got to see a live game!

Here is my honey, Pooka. As promised I am sharing a picture of him, as months ago I had his sister Cro`i's up here. He normally is NEVER allowed on the table. (That is just him being a bad kitty, and walking the 'cat walk'.) But he DOES look SO-SO-SO cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home