Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Promised Photos part 2


This is a photo of Boston in twilight. Granted it is a tad grainy...but I still think this is a really cool shot. Also for a disposable camera, and it being overcast, don't think it's too shabby.


This shop here is reportedly the oldest candy shop in North America. I believe I bought mum some peanut brittle here, just to say I bought something. But the candy was way expensive, and nothing uber spectacular. However tons of patron's were eating the fudge by the fist full. Oh yeah, this shop is in Salem, MA.

This was actually in NYC, on my birthday. Ida and I had spent the day shopping my 30th away, and I had wanted to go to Jacques Torres's choclate factory. Well! You can imagine our surprise when we saw him there amungst visitors, chatting away. Meeting him on my ACTUAL b-day totally made turning 30 years old something special!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home