Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Photos-palooza comes to an end


Ok, ok...I never post three entries in one day. But Blogger seems not to want me put ALL photos in on entry. I promise these are the last ones for a VERY long time.


This is Boston Marina, from my first trip, back in May. They say Gemini is an air sign...but for some reason, I just love being near the water.



This is Ida and I at an AWESOME restaurant in Boston called The Kinsale. The first time I ate there, felt like I was in Middle Earth...spending time in the Shire. The pub part has casks as bar tables, all kinds of iron work, and Celtic artwork, as you can see on the wall behind us. The dining room is just as beautiful, with furniture and what-not shipped directly from Kinsale, Ireland. The food is out of this world, and the staff is ever so friendly and can't do enough to help. I look forward to my next trip back, as I plan on making mom eat there too.


This is NYC, The Village on my birthday. SOme tourists were kind enough to take a picture of Ida and I as we wrapped up my birthday. In the background, you can make out the red neon sign that says Wines. I have no idea why we always get drinks or liquor stores in photos with us. Maybe I should have start getting a complex.

The End!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home