Sarcasm & Cynicism...served up by Single Grl

Life is full of stories and as they say the truth is stranger than fiction. Ask who knows me. I may speak softly, and I may look sweet. But under NO circumstances think for just one second that what you see is what you get. Because when you know me, know the real me you know that I'm anything but what you see. Most of the time. So read on my friends. And you will catch my gripping, views, sarcasm and dry of whit. Read on....I dare you.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Back from Salem, Ma and a wonderful Turkey day, mini-vacation. But that's going to be in the next post...or one of the next posts. I have photos to share, and stories galore. But I feel guilty about not blogging before I left. Anyway, as I went to check out my pal Claire's blog...see that she had a meme that she stole. So to get back in to the blogging swing of things I am stealing the meme from her. Claire-bear...I miss you!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Hello curly-girl!

2. How much cash do you have on you? I think I have $2.00 and some change.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?" Floor. As in, I am so tried, I could take a nap on the floor.

4. Favorite planet? Saturn.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Engine House Pizza, from Salem MA. We ordered a pizza to be delivered to our room one night and I gave my cell number as a point of contact.

6. What is your favorite ring tone? Sexy Back, by Justin Timberlake. And that scares me, because I'm a rock chick.

7. What shirt are you wearing? A cream colored thermal (the silk kind) which is under a fur-trimmed poncho.

8. Do you "label" yourself? I normally don't...but I would have to go with "generous".

9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing? Bass...but I am not the original owner of these boots.

10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright. I hate working in a poorly lit room.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I admire her greatly. She is more put together at her age, than I was at that age...and she's younger than I am. She is also a great friend.

12. What does your watch look like? It's a Fossil...silver links with a blue face.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Catching up pn the stuff I dvr'ed when we were away.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? I don't know. I HATE text messaging...so I always delete them without reading them through.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? 5 minutes from my house in any direction. I am surrounded by them.

16. What's a word that you say a lot? "Alrighty", "crap", and "Damn it'.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My Uncle Lou in California.

18. Last furry thing you touched? My poncho.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Do prescribed count?

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Probably at least 4. From a trip to Arizon and california a few years back.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 7

22. Your worst enemy? I'd like to think I dont have any. But probably a relative who is obsessed with cats.

23. What is your current desktop picture? At home, wall paper for Happy Feet, and at work, wall paper for Flushed Away.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? I need a nap.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Million bucks.

26. Do you like someone? I like lots of people.

27. The last song you listened to? I Can't Drive 55...by Sammy Hagar

28. What time of day were you born? 9-something in the morning.

29. What's your favorite number? 3 or 7.

30. Where did you live in 1987? Mom's house, Long Island. I was 11.

31. Are you jealous of anyone? Any broad who boffs Colin Farrell. How shallow am I?

32. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't get why they would be....but yes.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? In my car, on my way to work.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Shake it, hit it, kick it.

35. Do you consider yourself kind? Absolutely.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I have 9 tattoo's...so this is hard. Probably the small of my back (I have one there as it is.)

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish or Italian.

38. Would you move for the person you loved? Sure. Why not? Unless it was somewhere really insane. Like, oh I don't know. Hondoras. *wink*

39. Are you touchy feely? Absolutely!

40. What's your life motto? Treat others the way you'd like to be treated.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Keys, wallet & make-up.

42. What's your favourite town/city? This is HARD! NYC, NY...Salem, MA & Boston MA.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Yogurt parfeit.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Not too long ago.

45. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? He died.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Let's not go there. I am bad with this stuff.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? It was last month, for a frien's wedding. I wore a black halter dress with beading.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My back.

50. Have you been burned by love? Who hasen't? I certainly have.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM , Blogger claire said...

    hiya chicky!! i'm catching up from the boat right now while eric is gambling our money away on blackjack (evil game). Honduras... you're too funny. So far we've gone to Norwegian's "private island" which was kind of... meh. we'll see what happens on thursday when we hit Cozumel. Tomorrow is another day at sea, where i'm sure we'll find a way to spend too much money while doing not much at all. GOD the money that i'm just PISSING AWAY. TERRIBLE.
    Hope all is well at work so far. i have been tempted to call there, but i'd best not let them know my cell phone has a full signal, eh? no, i don't think so. I should have just written you an email, this was stupid....
    maybe i'll do that too.

     
  • At 10:29 AM , Blogger Orelinde_03 said...

    Hey momma!
    I am glad tohave heard from you...maybe I should start out MISS YOU! Don't worry about Eric spending your $$$ as long as you have the funds to get the pups out of boarding, that's all that matters.
    I was going to call you, but am trying ot save you the roaming charges. See how nice a friend I am?!?
    Hope you had a GREAT birthday, and did something special. Don't catch cold on your way back. And when you're visiting Honduras, smuggle me back an Iguana!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home